First, the good news. Despite Sefton Council facing further significant budget cuts, there will be no increases in car parking charges in our town centres this year. Freezing charges is good news for local businesses who are keen to see…
See More Posts
- South African Covid-19 in Southport: Southport Theatre testing site is now open
- How we travel is changing dramatically and that may not be so bad
- Why old furniture shop paints a bright future for Lord Street
- London’s Walkie Talkie is a stunning new landmark for the capital
- How would you spend £25million to improve Southport?