Do you remember when the old The Furniture Emporium was on Lord Street in Southport? It was good in its day, but after the firm’s closure the building remained empty and derelict for years. It wasn’t a good advert for…
What would be the first thing you want to see money spent on if we had £25million to improve Southport? Now you can have your say, with your views making a difference in how our town’s future is shaped. The…
See More Posts
- South African Covid-19 in Southport: Southport Theatre testing site is now open
- How we travel is changing dramatically and that may not be so bad
- Why old furniture shop paints a bright future for Lord Street
- London’s Walkie Talkie is a stunning new landmark for the capital
- How would you spend £25million to improve Southport?